» Our Bots

» Online Users: 7

1 members and 6 guests
Most users ever online was 220, 11-01-2015 at 11:38 PM.

» Stats

Members: 2,225
Threads: 2,017
Top Poster: Glen (5,979)
Welcome to our newest member, avokoli

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Site Navigation

> FAQ
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo999 View Post
    Hi Keith
    I have tried to download the Dynamic system from your first post as I presume that will be a better one to follow than the choices I have made as a newbie from the list? Can you assist further - I am not sure how to put it into the Config and then once there where do I select it as being my chosen system to bet?
    Many thanks
    Steve
    Hi Steve

The download is in the form of a zip file. This needs extracting to get to the actual config files.

It does depend a little on what version of windows you are running what the procedure for unzipping is but if you double click the zip file you should get an option somewhere to extract the files.

The files need placing in Documents\Acebots\Bethawk\ConfigData

Please note that on older systems this would have been My Documents not just Documents. Please don't put them in the actual Acebots folder in your Programs folder, it needs to be in your Documents.

Once they are there then open Bethawk Config and you should be able to select the portfolios from the drop down lists under Displayed Portfolio and Betting Module Portfolio.

Let me know of any problems.

Keith

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Keith,

I too have downloaded the Dynamic files and can't open them. They are in the folder as recommended, and they seem to be unzipped, but there is no programme associated with the files and I can't read them.

Would you also put me on the list to be notified of any changes to Dynamic5 please.

Sue

Downloads
    Uploads

My Dynamic 6 System was working fine on my VPS until yesterday, but then for some reason a number of races/runners returned an error message from Betfair; the same thing has happened to the selections for the first race today.

Is this an individual problem or is it more widespread? Any suggestions on how to resolve the issue?

David

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi David

Yesterday we know about, it was Betfairs end. In the afternoon the whole Betfair site went down which accounted for some races showing they were still waiting to start and then in the evening they were still having trouble which was making the system run slow. This meant some bets went through ok and others didn't. Completely out of our hands I'm afraid.

Today could be a different matter as mine have gone trough ok. Could you email me a screen shot of what it looks like on your Bethawk today please. info@acebots.co.uk

Keith

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi yorkie,

I have 5 credits and when I select the Dynamic 5 system in the information area is showing 'error: no stake set to ..." to all the other 19 systems that arent part of Dynamic 5 system.

Can you please help me with this?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Pedro

There's a few ways to set the stake for your portfolio or check what it is, this is what I find easiest to be sure you have it as you want it.

Select the portfolio you wish to use live in the drop down lists under both Displayed Portfolio and Betting Module Portfolio.

Click on Update All Graphs.

Click on System Summary.

A table should pop up.

Click on the Credits column header twice to put the systems in your portfolio to the top and highlighted in yellow.

If the systems highlighted yellow are not at the top or spread out then not to worry, just work with the highlighted systems wherever they are in the table. It may be that your credits per system is messed up from trying to set them before.

Change the number of credits for each of the selected systems to what it should be, if using 5 systems with 5 credits it would be 1 each.

Change the stake for each of the selected systems, 2 would be 2.00.

Click on Submit Manual Changes, top left of the System Summary table.

Once back at the normal Bethawk Config screen the name of the portfolio should now have ** at the beginning and end of it.

Click on Save and then choose the top option in the pop up box that comes up to save the stake to the portfolio file.

That should be it.

Once you have Bethawk Bet running it will show you the stake set for each system at the top left in the Stake column.

Keith

Downloads
    Uploads

Keith please keep me advised of any changes to the dynamic portfolio. Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by yorkie View Post
    Hi Pedro

There's a few ways to set the stake for your portfolio or check what it is, this is what I find easiest to be sure you have it as you want it.

Select the portfolio you wish to use live in the drop down lists under both Displayed Portfolio and Betting Module Portfolio.

Click on Update All Graphs.

Click on System Summary.

A table should pop up.

Click on the Credits column header twice to put the systems in your portfolio to the top and highlighted in yellow.

If the systems highlighted yellow are not at the top or spread out then not to worry, just work with the highlighted systems wherever they are in the table. It may be that your credits per system is messed up from trying to set them before.

Change the number of credits for each of the selected systems to what it should be, if using 5 systems with 5 credits it would be 1 each.

Change the stake for each of the selected systems, 2 would be 2.00.

Click on Submit Manual Changes, top left of the System Summary table.

Once back at the normal Bethawk Config screen the name of the portfolio should now have ** at the beginning and end of it.

Click on Save and then choose the top option in the pop up box that comes up to save the stake to the portfolio file.

That should be it.

Once you have Bethawk Bet running it will show you the stake set for each system at the top left in the Stake column.

Keith
    Thank you Keith, it worked.

I was missing the stake part. Thanks agaian :)

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, Please add me to the Update list, Thanks.

Britta

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Keith, please add me to the mailing list. Thanks