» Our Bots

» Online Users: 6

0 members and 6 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 220, 11-01-2015 at 10:38 PM.

» Stats

Members: 2,138
Threads: 2,017
Top Poster: Glen (5,979)
Welcome to our newest member, RandyBow

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Site Navigation

> FAQ
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default GeeGeez Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Petebog48 View Post
    Thanks Tsiri. I think I'm not a speed man now. Saved me some trial and error. Studting your stuff carefully.
    Does anyone know if Geegeez Gold provide the stats on race types, % favourites, % 2nd and 3rd position winners? I use horse race base just now but that comes at it from a different perspective.
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Petebog48 View Post
    Does anyone know if Geegeez Gold provide the stats on race types, % favourites, % 2nd and 3rd position winners? I use horse race base just now but that comes at it from a different perspective.
    Thanks
    Here is a chart of 123,fav,2nd fav, 3rd fav. strike percentages.
    The chart is about 5 years old I posted. I do keep collecting the data yearly for each race type but haven't updated the full chart recent(because v little changes on the ten year rolling envelope)
    An interesting update I must get around to is to re-produce the chart factoring average field sizes? For inst Nov chases have always had on average small fields so there is a skew to the 1,2,3 strikes. Turf Handicaps on the other hand will always remain bottom of the chart no matter how it is re-jigged!

The figure in the column after race type is the sample size(Total 114k). The Uplift figure on the right is - The percentage of the races NOT won by the favorite taken by 2nd and 3rd in the market.

longterm 04.png

I dont use GG but Flatstats keep the datas subscription and Adrian Massey after a break is updating his free database -although forums is gone and few links.
    Last edited by tsiri; 19-06-2017 at 01:17 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Tsiri. Your chsrt will be a big help. Will search out Adrian Massey too.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by nightshiftman View Post
    Looking good as usual tsiri :)
    Hi Shifty, long time no speak!

In the great days we had here on the forum sharing ideas and testing systems a long time ago, I remember you had a particular love of football. I got to thinking of you when I looked over the "CgmBet System" database for football. I'm sure you've come across it before, but if not, then I'm sure it's a piece of software right up your street! You might want to give it a once over...

http://www.cgmbet.com/

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by timevoyager View Post
    Hi Shifty, long time no speak!

In the great days we had here on the forum sharing ideas and testing systems a long time ago, I remember you had a particular love of football. I got to thinking of you when I looked over the "CgmBet System" database for football. I'm sure you've come across it before, but if not, then I'm sure it's a piece of software right up your street! You might want to give it a once over...

http://www.cgmbet.com/

Seen it been there mate i use my own software these day that i had made to rate teams, as with all ratings there are flaws but i can see the wood from the trees lol. Hope your well mate ?? the heady days of the forum were great days IMO sadly when Jeff passed away people drifted. Example of the work i do these days.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Betting looks easy try and make profit long term !!

Downloads
    Uploads

Yep, I'm doing well, except for being bitten on the legs 7 times by horse-flies in the hot weather! Blisters, swellings, burning red rashes, itching driving me mad, now on anti-biotics... a lot like how I get every time a system I've been working on for months goes into meltdown and dies an ignoble death. Roll on a nice cold snap and the winter!

Take care, bud, I like your spreadsheet, good data to get your teeth into there!

Downloads
    Uploads

I am currently doing this in the correct score market but don't have the back data that tsiri has which he has the upper hand with that data to have to hand I will keep you posted of the progress using ratings to help.
    Betting looks easy try and make profit long term !!