» Our Bots

» Online Users: 10

1 members and 9 guests
Most users ever online was 220, 11-01-2015 at 10:38 PM.

» Stats

Members: 2,140
Threads: 2,017
Top Poster: Glen (5,979)
Welcome to our newest member, MarissaMun

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Site Navigation

> FAQ
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry, Jeff, I bought the last 2 copies, one for myself and one I'm sending to the system author with a slight change that turns it into a super profit system... I've printed his copy upside down! lol

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Are Sportsworld at it again?

I have (as no doubt others on here have) received an e-mail from Sportsworld Publishing claiming The Protege System made a profit of 31.7 points in the 22 days 5th-26th June inclusive.

Ian's test however shows a loss of 45.88 points over the same period.

That's a whopping 77.58 point difference!

In just 22 days?

Something's not right at all!!!
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=Teal]Life is a grindstone.
    We can choose whether it grinds us down or polishes us up[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Downloads
    Uploads

Sportsworld are full of bullshit,the results for dodgy favs have been tampered with too,they are just out to make a quick buck,like all the scamsters that they sell systems for,when will people wake up.
    Kind regards mr angry

Downloads
    Uploads

I contacted them last year with descrepancies regarding a PF system which I had been monitoring for OBE, I can't for the life of me remember which one it was now, it could have been Dodgy Favs although I can't be sure. They did respond and also informed PF of my concerns and he replied to me directectly defending his results. I then sent PF and Sportsworld a spread sheet with my results for comparison. If I remember correctly we had to agree to disagree in the end. In short Sportsworld washed their hands of my complaint using the excuse that the authors results are submitted to Sportsworld and accepted by them in good faith and because of that they take authors results on face value and do not check or validate authors claims. PF stuck to his guns in that my results were not comparible with his and therefore wrong.

The moral of the story is to take any of Sportsworlds published results with a pinch of salt as they do not validate them. The more people that complain directly to Sportsworld the more pressure would be on them to properly validate anything which they endorse.

Downloads
    Uploads

some things just never change , another angry man !!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Guys
    Sorry but I have had to abandon this trial. If it had been showing more promise I might have considered continuing, but it just takes too much time. I also hear that some of the published results are very different from mine - so either the rules have changed or they are being short on facts.

I rechecked the rules, and there was a suggestion that some combinations could be dropped - but when I started going back through the results, this suggestion dropped the winners so the results were looking even worse!!!!

The only possibility that I haven't investigated properly is that a lot of the selections were getting placed - whether the place odds are enough to justify a bit of tweaking I don't know?

Anyway that's all for now

Ian S

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Thank you

Ian

Massive thanks from Glen and I for sticking this out.

Unfortunately it appears that there are some very blinkered people both writing and selling systems, and as anticipated this one gets the thumbs down.

We all know that past performance is no guarantee etc.etc., but when will these people learn that a few month's worth of selective data simply is not good enough?

It would give me great pleasure to see some of these marketing guys up in court on charges of deception and/or fraud; that would force them out of business and leave the robbing bastards who call themselves system authors with nowhere to market their bullshit.

Downloads
    Uploads

Unfortunately this will never happen Pegasus.

There are hundreds of bastards selling mechanical systems to beat roulette all over the internet.

This is a simply proven mathematical imossibility against the house edge. But no-one is prosecuted.
    So what chance in horse racing with all the associated variables? Non.

Downloads
    Uploads

The big problem with stated system results is that authors usually publish results following an undisclosed losing period. That downswing in profits not previouisly recorded could obviously make a substantial difference in profit totals over the full period and be a truer representation as to how the system actually performs. Assuming then that the author records a nice 6 months on the upswing and advertises the system showing only that period and not the previous one, when the next inevitable downswing occurs in the cycle, whamo, you've now got a losing system from an apparent winning one.

An old trick but used by a vast percentage of system authors in my experience.